Turmeric and Cinnamon Anti-Inflammatory Facial Soap Bar

Turmeric and Cinnamon Anti-Inflammatory Facial Soap Bar

$12.50 or $12.50 $11.25 / month

In stock

$12.50 or $12.50 $11.25 / month

Anti-Inflammatory Facial Soap Bar that helps calm the skin as well as reduce scarring, keeps your face clean and refresh, helps with breakouts.

SKU: AE0002 Category:
Choose a purchase plan:

Description

Refresh your skin with the Turmeric & Cinnamon Anti-Inflammatory Facial Soap Bar. This handmade soap bar is packed with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help calm the skin as well as reduce scarring, the appearance of stretch marks, or breakouts. This soap bar also has thyme, paprika, and lavendar buds that bring a refreshing scent. To top it off, the goat milk helps to boost moisture and repair the skin.

Additional information

Weight4.4 oz

Turmeric, Cinnamon, Goat Milk, Ginger, Thyme, Paprika, Lavendar Buds

4 reviews for Turmeric and Cinnamon Anti-Inflammatory Facial Soap Bar

  1. Kishah Laforest

    So… I have been using your Turmeric and Cinnamon Soap every day for the past 2 weeks over my whole body not just my face. After seeing the ingredients, I realized they are mostly the ones in my homemade anti-inflammatory tea mix. I have an autoimmune disorder that causes lots of inflammation in my body. The tea helped bring it down 50-60% and let me tell you that your soap helped with the other 50-40%… I am not kidding! I look and feel much better since I’ve been using the soap. My family even noticed. I purchased your soaps to support you as a friend and now I will continue to purchase them because of their healing aspects! I had to tell you… And yes, I use a face soap over my whole body 🤪

  2. 5 out of 5

    Clauder

    Found my perfect soap. Made of all natural ingredients, my favorite is the cinnamon and turmeric…helps not only my face but keep in check a skin condition I suffer from called tinea versicolor (light dry patches on skin).

  3. 5 out of 5

    Tracey (verified owner)

    Only tried it once, smells amazing and will definitely purchase again!

  4. 5 out of 5

    juleeda

    This is my 4th time ordering this soap and I get them by quadriple because I don’t want to run out. This is the only soap I used since aëlle came in to my life and I never want to go back. My skin, face, self-esteem thank you Aëlle. You rock!!🙌🏽🙌🏽


Add a review